Help is At Hand
- Updates of your website plugins and WordPress core files, ensuring nothing breaks as a result
- Keep unwanted intruders out of your site through use of a bespoke firewall
- Website backups at regular intervals
- Hours of Support/Month
- *Website ticket turn around time (WHICH MAY INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BELOW)
- Edit, revise, or update page and product content including text, images, layout, SEO related content and bug fixes
- New web page layout based on existing design
- Modifications and minor enhancements to existing functions, forms and features on the existing website
- Consultation, guidance, and training on the use of the website and Content Management System (WordPress)
- Clients are able to donate up to x4 hours of this support package towards website design time This includes:
- New page designs Icons design Image editing CMS website page building
- New page designs
- Icons design
- Image editing
- CMS website page building
- 2 Hours
- 72 Hours
- 4 Hours
- 48 Hours
- 6 Hours
- 24 Hours
Please note that website ticket turnaround it based on standard business operating hours. Should an issue arise with a website out of standard business working hours we shall endeavor to do what we can to rectify the situation.
Non-package customers may have to wait 3-7 days for standard ticket turn around. High Priority tickets are tackled on a review of the issue and then tackled in order of importance.
Non-package customers are required to pay a standard fee of £45.00 per hour for any website related issue.
Non-package customers, please note that none of the support packages above will be implemented by us. We will continue to host your website but not provide WordPress updates, plug-ins, and maintenance. The website becomes your responsibility.
New website customers have a 60 day grace period whereby a support package is not required. All bugs, fixes, and website related issues will be provided free of charge.
Please note that unused support hours cannot be carried over to the next month.
Hosting platform (powered by Google Cloud!), you don’t share resources like you do on shared hosting. This means no one’s site will interfere with your performance or security; it’s safe and sound!
A Global Content Delivery Network ensure your website is served close to the user and the content is served super-fast.