3D Architectural Renders
The virtual tours we produce aim to sell properties before even a single brick has been laid.
Perfect for impressing your potential purchasers, selling off plan or presentations to investors.
Sell your building before you lay a brick.
Using artifical intelligence and 3D visualisation we can accelerate your sales and streamline project workflow by providing a real glimpse into the world you are building.
We can take you to places that don’t exist yet.
Virtual Staging is about presenting a property in the most appealing way to potential buyers, using realistic digital images of furniture placed into photos of your property.
About 5% – 10% of online real estate listings use virtual staging.
90% cheaper than traditional home staging
24 – 48hr turnaround time
From This to This
- Add Pool Only
- Add Pool Surrounds (includes pool furniture, safety fencing, paving, concrete or decking connected to the pool itself)
What We Did
- Add or Complete Kitchen or Bathroom Fit Out (includes essential fixtures and structures e.g. Cabinets, Bench tops, splashback, etc. as well as standard accessories)
- Add/Replace Interior Fixtures (e.g. door, windows, shutters, lights or fireplace)
How We Did It
- Replace exterior walls (change the texture of existing exterior walls)
- Add Full Landscaping (includes lawn/grass, plants, garden beds, hedges, trees, driveways)
- Remove existing Furniture or Building supplies (declutter an outdoor area)
How We Did It
- Replace Flooring
- Replace Walls
- Replace Ceilings
- Add/Replace Fixtures
- Add or Complete Office Fit Out
Award Winning Virtual Reality Services for Real Estate
Imagineer is Pleased to Announce They are a Winner of the Most Prestigious Awards in Commercial Real Estate Tech Imagineer celebrates astounding achievement in the Real Estate Tech Awards New York, NY (December 7, 2018) — Imagineer Consulting Ltd, specialising...
Google statistics prove virtual tours boost SEO search rankings
If you’re on the fence about having a virtual tour created, you’ll be pleased to know that a virtual tour can help your business in a number of ways. As well as showing that you’re willing to go above and beyond to improve user experience, a virtual tour...
Zero Moment of Truth requires Estate Agents to be more Tech Savvy
Professional PropTech Media Keeps Estate Agents Relevant in a Competitive Industry Consistently, innovation gets less expensive, less demanding to utilize and better quality. For estate agency, buyers and sellers expect their agents to be have this technology powering...